Friday, March 15, 2019

The Miracle

It is so great that the song "The Miracle" by Shawna Belt Edwards was published in The Friend in June 2018 so that we can now teach it in Primary!  I must admit that when I watched the sing-along video the Church put out I teared up.  And when I actually tried to sing along I full out cried.  This song touched me deeply and I couldn't get it out of my head for days.  I finally decided that I had to teach it for Easter this year.  Then I found a video I love even more - one with the song set to the Church Bible videos which you can find here.

I found a few flipcharts on the internet already, but I really wanted just the right pictures that would bring to mind the words for the children since I have so many little ones that don't read.  This, like all my flipcharts is made to print landscape.  I put the pages in sheet protectors in a binder that I hang over my music stand which is easier for me than holding the binder upright in my hands while trying to lead the music.

You can find my flipchart here:  The Miracle


7 comments:

  1. thank you so much for these flip charts! they will be a great help with our FHE lessons :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Click on the words "The Miracle" that are blue/green just above us the picture. That link will take you to the whole document.

      Delete
  3. Thank you for making your visual aids available to all. This is much better than anything I could have created myself. I'm excited to teach it for Easter this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your flip chart. I'm going to use it tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete