Saturday, March 9, 2019

Tell Me the Stories of Jesus

One of the songs for March 2019 from the new "Come, Follow Me" program is "Tell Me the Stories of Jesus," a song I have loved from my childhood.  The verse that refers to the story of Jesus calming the sea always caught my imagination - that the waves would obey Christ has always been a testament of his power and authority. 

I also remembered that the Tabernacle Choir sang a fourth verse (watch HERE) and loved the strength and power of the last line, "Jesus is King!"  I looked into that and found that it had been in the orange "Sing With Me" Primary songbook, but was removed when the Children's Songbook was released.  I decided to include this verse in my flipchart.  I don't know yet how many verses we will sing in the program, but I want to teach them all.

You can find my flipchart here: Tell Me the Stories of Jesus Flipchart


9 comments:

  1. I love it! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the tips and information..i really appreciate it.. purchase instrumental music

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I click on the link, it only shows two pages -- not the whole flipchart. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, after I posted my comment, I clicked on the link for about the 12th time, and this time it worked. Go figure. Thank you!

      Delete
  4. I read a article under the same title some time ago, but this articles quality is much, much better. How you do this.. watch verzuz tv live stream free

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great advice! Very honest and practical.I really enjoyed this post.Nice post!! these tips may help Great post, Jo! My favorite work advice.Thanks so much for a detailed post! It is very helpful for.Your post is helpful to avoid the mistakes. watch all american season 4 episode 1 online

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is wonderful! So much better than the one I paid $3.50 for! Thank you so much! I'm so glad I found this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much! This is exactly what I was looking for and in line with what I was thinking of making when I felt like I should see what is available that others have already done. Thank you for sharing it! It saved me the rest of the night. Many prayers of thanks to you and gratitude for the spirit to impress me to look. =)

    ReplyDelete