Friday, May 24, 2019

Gethsemane (by Melanie Hoffman)

I was asked by my Primary President to teach "Gethsemane" to the primary children this year.  And I was delighted to to find that the Church put this song out in the March 2018 Friend Magazine, so there was no worry about getting it approved or purchasing music. 

I love the sing-along video that the Church put up on their website (https://www.lds.org/media-library/video/2018-03-0020-gethsemane?category=sing-along-videos&lang=eng) and I'm planning on showing it in primary to introduce the song.  There were a few flipcharts online that I was able to find, but all in portrait mode.  So, of course, I made my own version that is landscape mode so I can put it in my binder and hang it over my music stand.

You can find my flipchart here:  Gethsemane


4 comments:

  1. This is very helpful to a newbie like me. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your flipcharts - great images and not too many sheets to print. Thank you very, very much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! So much! I'm teaching this last minute for our primary to sing on Easter. With a billion other things to do, it is so wonderful that you've already done a beautiful job on this teaching aid. Thanks for the tender mercy I've been in need of.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful. Thank you for knowing how to do this and then making it available to those of us who don't. Great job!

    ReplyDelete